Friday, May 6, 2011

Classic Lady

Trench- Target, top- thrifted, jean leggings- Wal-Mart, wedges- Charlotte Russe, bag- Maurices, earrings- Wal-Mart

I felt like a genuine lady in this outfit....somewhere along the lines of Audrey Hepburn, maybe. Another plus about this outfit was how comfortable it was! I went out shopping for hours in this outfit, and my feet never hurt nor did I just want to come home and put on sweats. I was so happy that the weather had changed a little bit for this day; it was quite chilly, so I finally got to wear my new Target trenchcoat that I bought months ago. Sadly, since it is May and I'm in Texas, it's only going to get hotter - which means, no more cute sweaters and coats :( But it does mean sunny summer dresses and sandals :)

These Charlotte Russe wedges instantly caught my eye because of the cute little bow on the side (I am so obsessed with bows right now!) and the neutral color, which means they'll go with alot of different outfits. Plus, the shoes over at Charlotte Russe were Buy 1 pair, Get the 2nd for $15 - so these were the $15 pair!

Did I mention I am obsessed with bows? I could not pass this ring up! I'm also obsessed with nail polishes of all colors lately, and I absolutely love this lilac color by Sally Hansen. It's Lacey Lilac from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, and I picked it up at Wal-Mart.

Speaking of Wal-Mart, has anybody noticed the CUTE jewelry they have currently?? I absolutely die! This set was $5, and they are so classy and girly! I'm wearing the top pair in this post.

I'm kind of sad to say, but I'm starting my extremely tight budget this month. I've been spending SO much, and I really need to save so I can buy some cute home decor items for my new apartment. Also I don't want to buy so many things right now because I'll just have more to pack. It's going to be very hard, and the only way I won't spend is by becoming a hermit and staying in the house LOL. Oh, well, I don't think it'll last long!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love your wedges! They would look great with spring dresses as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple yet chic outfit. Love the wedges!!!

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely and those wedges totally rock!

    ReplyDelete