Monday, June 6, 2011

Lacy Days

lace top- gift, brown shorts- thrifted, clutch- WalMart, clogs- Payless

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was okay. I got a new car and a date for this weekend lol. It was too funny though, because my date is going to be the salesman that sold me my new car - pretty cute story. I will definitely post pictures and let you all know how that one goes.

I love this clutch. It has removable straps, so you can wear it as a shoulder or cross-body purse, a wristlet, or a regular clutch. Simple design that can be worn with many outfits. I made the flower ring I'm wearing (kind of hard to see).

I'm just loving the mixing of patterns and fabric here, yet they kind of match in a neutral way.

9 comments:

  1. Super lace top!!!Love it!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh look forward to hearing how the date went!! :)

    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally obsessed with white lace right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, cant wai to hear about this date of yours!!!! Wow! Oh and the nails and the lace top are perfection:)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! A car and a man. A packaged deal. Hope the date went well.
    Nice top and clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute date outfit and good mix of prints following for sure xoxoxo follow me at http://modepourmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top! Good luck on your date :D

    ReplyDelete