Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flowers & Denim

dress- Target, sandals- Cynthia Vincent for Target, denim bangles- DIYed, denim bag- Coach

I am in love with the color of this dress. I'd been on the search for the perfect brightly colored summer dress, and I found it at Target. I'm not surprised, Target is freakin' fab. So I made a decision that I will not be continuing my blog for too much longer. It has become one of my favorite hobbies, but I find that I do not have the time I want to devote to it, and in the next couple months, I'll have even less time. It makes me really sad, but I will still be reading all your blogs on my down time!



I'm also sad because this vacation is almost over. That means, it's back to the real world. You know, the job and the stress lol. Time flies when you're having fun.

7 comments:

  1. Don't be sad honey,live your last holiday's moments!Love dress this color is perfect on you!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your dress too! I need to get my butt to Target ASAP!!

    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those shoes! Love them! And that dress is adorable. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs can be a lot of time indeed but sometimes priorities come first.
    I love floral prints an your dress is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that colour looks fab on you and i love the sandals great look :)


    fashion provocateur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a. i love the color of the dress!!
    b. just blog when you can and don't worry about it. it's your space to do with as you please and even if it's once in a blue moon that's okay!

    xoxo,
    c

    ReplyDelete