Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day at the Lake


The weather has been great the past few weeks, and the BF and I decided to drive to the lake and have a photo session. Yes, he is amazing for putting up with my nagging, "Take a picture of my outfit!!!" Very helpful and awesome boy. So here are a few pics from my very first photo session for my blog! EEK! I'm a nerd, by the way.
The Outfit
Skirt (worn as a dress): thrifted
Black belt: Charlotte Russe
Black sweater: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Doc Marten

So, the boots may not go with the entire outfit, but we were climbing and walking alot, and they were much needed. :)
Bad pic, but you can really see the floral print on the skirt/dress.

Wal-Mart studded bracelet and China Glaze nail polish in Four Leaf Clover.
Thanks, Doll, for putting up with me ;)

Outfit pictures are not the best, but we're learning and it will take time, of course. Hang in there, we'll get better!

3 comments:

  1. cool polish color. unique!

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! Love that nail polish color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your skirt worn as a dress. you look great!

    http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete