Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trying to take pictures in a moving vehicle

tank- Walmart, skirt- Forever 21, sandals- Walmart, sunglasses- Walmart, purse- Sag Harbor

Finally made it to Denver! The good news is that the trip wasn't that long, and the weather is very pleasant (as opposed to the oven-like conditions of Texas). I wore this out to lunch with the fam, a movie (Pirates; Johnny Depp is gorg!), and some shopping.

It is SO difficult trying to take good pictures inside a vehicle going 80 mph. It's just impossible! Which is why we pulled over for a few lol. I can't be taken on road trips because I will want to stop as much as possible to take pictures of all kinds of things!

Hope you ladies are having as great a weekend as I am! I am off to do some more shopping! :)


  1. Great shots!Love your bag and have a lovely shopping day!

  2. Love your photographs, the bag is so cute!

  3. Hope you're having fun in Denver! Love the whole outfit! Especially that bag!

    Aesthetic Lounge

  4. The photos are great, but I definitely know what you mean about how hard it is to capture good photos in a car.


  5. Love the color of your bag!